Wednesday, September 26, 2007

No-Pay Leave = No Work, No Money, Be Sad

Yesterday, I met my neigbour Mr. Yeo at his favourite economy rice stall having lunch all by himself. I asked him whether he was on leave or something as he is usually at work during such hours. He replied that he was, and the cruel part was it's no-pay leave. That's bad! He felt dejected when his immediate boss told him to go on leave without pay. That never happened to him before. He rattled away and grumbled that his big bosses get fat paychecks every month while ordinary staff like himself have to stay away from work (hopefully for one or two days only), not getting paid, and nothing else to do.

Mr.Yeo is not alone. I know of many friends who are in the same boat. Can we do something to make life better? Yes, I think we can if we kickstart ourselves with the many opportunities around us.

My good friend Ewen introduced me into one such option. He just made $549,784.82 on complete autopilot churning out profits online on his computer. I am very excited about it and I know you are too - an opportunity to make some extra cash!

And he's giving YOU the exact system to do it too!

Go download it now before he changes his mind:

=> http://tinyurl.com/2oelt4


This turnkey system truly rocks!

Respectfully,

Francis

Can you really make autopilot profits online?

The answer here may shock you:

=> http://tinyurl.com/2oelt4



There is no reward without hardwork.

No comments: